Tuesday 23 February 2021

Open Letter to President Biden

Hey Mister President Biden. How's it goin', eh?

Yup. I'm Canadian. That's why I'm writing.

It's been just over a month and, oh boy, you are getting shit done. You've reversed a lot of the crap from what's his name, and I just read that you are on track to offer the vaccine to any American who wants it by April.

I understand you had your first convo with our leader, the kid with the beard. I bet he pleaded with you for some vaccine, am I right? You see, he didn't get the memo about 6 months ago that vaccines were quickly being developed and the best way to administer them is to actually have them around. It's part of his Canada Last plan, kind of the opposite of your plan.

I hope you set him straight. When you said the pipeline was being cancelled, he thought you meant the pipeline to getting vaccine, and he hates pipelines so naturally he was happy.

Tell you what. Our leader is busy in his cottage calling the Prime Minister of India, trying to bum some vaccine off of him. I'm not sure I would have done that, since he has 1.3 billion people to take care of. Canada's population fits in the average Indian mall.

Send the vaccine to my address. I'll make sure they get out pronto. That's my Trudeau Last policy.