Sunday 21 February 2021

Body Talk

Someday I hope my ears can have a convo with my head about how they grow so much hair so easily and quickly, while my head seems to have forgotten the skill.

I mean, they practically live on top of each other but aren't on speaking terms. Reminds me of the time I shared a bachelor apartment with my girl friend and we didn't speak for a week. And over such a small thing. Still, I was right. She was totally wrong. I couldn't believe how wrong she was. Maybe we'd still be together if only she could see how wrong she was.

Anyway, ya, the hair. No communication whatsoever. You'd think maybe my head could pick up some hair-growing tips from the ears via the brain. All my brain cares about is what's next on Netflix. Meanwhile, the top of my head looks like the Arid Asian Steppe with a few insects engorging themselves on epithelials. 

Still, that girl was so wrong. If only she realized that.

I'd be growing head hair.