Wednesday 12 July 2017

This is Your Brain on Brain



It's a drag that when we eat the brains of other people, we get a deadly neurological disease called Kuru.

Right now this is the only sensible strategy for making my brain smarter – eating the frontal lobe of another, much smarter person.

I was thinking the brain of Judit Polgár would do nicely. Granted, she's still using it, but she could spare a few thin slices of her cortex, I have no doubt.

You have to be careful not to overcook it or you lose all the vitamins and 25 IQ points.

You might never have heard of Judit because she's a woman, I presume. Even she calls herself the greatest female chess player of all time. Is that a wise chess move? I guess that sounds better than the third or fourth greatest human chess player ever.

For some reason, we're allowed to eat the brains of just about every other species.

Hmmm, maybe dolphin brain?