Monday 4 April 2016

Musings and Woes



A woman in India who was expecting just one child has given birth to five babies.

She never had an ultrasound so she was shocked to find out she was carrying quintuplets.

She is quoted as saying, "I am extremely grateful to God for blessing us with not one but five children."

It's real: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/04/04/surprise-quintuplets_n_9609482.html

Meanwhile, in the United States…

A woman from Florida was expecting five children but actually was only carrying one child.

She never had an ultrasound because she was busy binge-watching American Idol. She estimated five children based on the size of her belly, which had its own parking space at her job.

She is quoted as saying, "Praise Jesus it was only one kid. I don't much care for kids, especially my own. If I had five, there'd be a garage sale at my house."

Doctors discovered the extra weight was not children, but several week's worth of Arby's lunch specials.