Wednesday, 23 September 2026

New hire

 


Introducing…Lainey.

The newest member of the Helloooo Newman writing crew.

She was hired June 15 and she has 3 months of experience writing humour.

She's a gift from Heaven. Okay, not really. She's the product of millions of years of evolution from the wolf to the modern dog. Actually, the first living cells are called prokaryotes. I would include a picture of one but they're not nearly as cute as Lainey. From one primitive cell to Lainey is astounding…and no god involved. I know this because any god that gave us this fucked up world would be unable to create something to perfectly cute. I mean, if I were God, and I rarely think I am, why wouldn't I just create an entire universe of puppies? Well, religion?

I thought so.

Here I go writing on and on. Hopefully Lainey is a good editor.

Watch for her writings on a new blog: It's a Lainey Day