Sunday 20 December 2015

Musings and Woes



What exactly is the dark web? I heard ISIS uses it but I don't understand. How can you search for things if it's dark? Why don't they do some online shopping and buy some search lights?

Yesterday I took some oil of oregano in pill form to stop my cold. I smelled like a walking spaghetti sauce. In Loblaws I was attacked by a box of penne and received a huge al dente on my noodle. I sued but didn't receive a single penne for my injuries. For a while I suffered emotional damage but now I've learned to live in the present, not the pasta.

I was in Chapters xmas shopping and an employee actually called out if anyone was on line facilitation. She asked me if I wanted to join the line. I explained to her that I'm not a joiner and could I start my own line? She said yes as long as my line starts at the end of the official line. Everyone after me wanted to join the first line instead of mine so I never made it to the cash. What joiners.



PS: I lied. Last blog was not my last. Sorry.