Saturday 16 February 2019

Improve Your Memory

An important new study has come out.

I'm excited about this one. Currently, I employ the results of about 12,354 studies to run my daily life in a healthier, more life-affirming way.

This leaves me little time for the other annoyances of living - relaxing, enjoying myself, zoning out etc.

This new study found that taking a walk in nature can improve your memory by 20%. If you run, your memory improve by 35%. And if you run from a man-eating lion, it improves by a whopping 1200%. You remember things that didn't even happen. This comes in handy if you're suing someone for harassment.

The study also concluded that walking from a man-eating lion is very bad for your memory.

Here is the link. Don't forget to read it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-spending-more-time-outside-is-healthy-2017-7