Tuesday 26 June 2018

The Giant


I'm reading Awaken the Giant Within.

I think I have a giant within me, and it needs to wake up and get out of my body. That explains all the arthritis I have. The giant is pressing against my joints, stretching my muscles, and occasionally ripping a pair of underwear. I wish he were a little smaller, but that's how it goes with giants.

The only problem is I don't know what kind of a giant he is. Is he a mean giant that will stomp on tall buildings and eat people? Or is he the jolly version? Maybe he's green.

I'm a little confused about the cover, too. It tells me to take immediate control of my destiny. If it's my destiny, why do I have to take control of it? That's destiny's job. He's the driver, and he's a Tesla. I'm just the passenger.

Do your job, destiny. I'm waiting.