Monday 10 February 2020

Bess In Show


This is Bess, who we board quite often. She is a rescue from Greece, although I've been to Greece and I'm not sure why any dog would want to leave that place. Gorgeous weather 24/7, don't pay any taxes – who needs that? I call it a dognapping, not a rescue.

Anyway, we board Bess for two reasons. Her owners go away occasionally, and she has a nasty coke habit that we're trying to coach her through. Here we caught her doing lines on our nice rug. Obviously she practices her "who me?" innocent face as often as she can. She lost half the coke in the rug fibers. Dumb dog. I told her to use the floor next time.

I'm currently sifting through the vacuum bag to find the coke so I can sell it.

She's an ex-drug sniffing dog and apparently I constantly have drugs in my crotch and up my butt.

She hopes to win Bess in Show some day – drug-free