Wednesday 3 July 2019

Motivational Moment

The kind of person I can't stand is the kind that describes themselves as "results-driven".

"Results-driven" means "I'm a fucking drag to hang around. You better be as motivated as I am. You could have done that much better. Excellence. Strive for excellence in everything."

Deep down, people who describe themselves this way are saying, "I'm a fucking drag and I wish someone would punch me in my genes so I can start living like a real human being."

Fuck results. The only final result of your life is your death. Every other result is part of a long journey. Enjoy the journey. Sometimes you'll do well, sometimes you'll suck. Who gives a fuck. No one's keeping score. Except maybe everyone around you. Fuck 'em. Punch them in the genes.

"Hey, I'm results-driven. Watch me drink this beer in 30 seconds and then drive this spike up your ass."

Please, take this little motivational moment and use it to your advantage.