Wednesday 23 March 2016

Musings and Woes

People with dogs always call themselves dog lovers. Why? People with kids don't call themselves kid lovers. Hi, I'm a wife lover. You own a dog. You own a wife. Maybe some of the time you love them. But all the time? Stop lying!



Last week I saw a t.v. ad featuring Ron Reagan (son of Ronald) espousing atheism. He was pleading with me to join a group of atheists.

Excuse me, what?

Will Ron be on t.v., the "CĂ©line Dion" of atheist preachers (remember Jimmy Swaggart?), sobbing, collecting money to spread the non-word, hey crippled lady in the back, get use to that wheelchair, there is no God and no one is gonna fix you?

Now we have groups insisting we believe in God and groups insisting we don't believe in God. I find both equally disturbing. I'm on the fence about God/no God, but I'm sure He'll be upset when He hears about all this.