Tuesday 6 December 2016

TTC Difficile



About a week ago I rode the Toronto Abattoir and Germ Factory Transit system. The government calls it the TTC.

What made this trip different was that it was 7:30 in the morning on a Tuesday, a time of day when I haven't been on the TTC in about 70 years.

The train, slowing winding its way to the abattoir, was full of cattle. The government calls this cattle the public.

I guess cattle work at this time of day.

A man next to me sneezed an uproarious sneeze. For all intents and purposes, he wasn't a man. He was a six foot dripping nose in a Boss suit. About 1.68 cm from my mouth. One nostril swallowed my body whole and then slowly dripped it out again.

I could feel the germs copulating on my face. Then arguing, then having make up sex, and very quickly there were 8 trillion microorgasms making my body their whorehouse.

Remember C. Difficile – the bacteria that causes gut-wrenching diarrhea?

Well, I had TTC Difficile.

But at least I got off before all those cattle went to slaughter.