Wednesday 7 December 2016

I Don't like Trump Either



Does every celebrity that ever existed have to come out and denounce Trump?

Is that what's required before we convince everyone that Trump is bad?

Today, Jerry Springer offered his rarified opinion on Trump. Guess what? It was negative.

That's like Jack the Ripper criticizing Jeffrey Dahmer on his serial killing skills.

Is there anyone today who would admit to watching Jerry Springer? I thought he was dead. Actually, I never thought of him at all.

Guess what, Jerry. I can make my own mind up about Trump. You should be busy erasing all those shows you hosted.

And in case you want Matt Lauer's valuable opinion on Trump, you're in luck. He told Trump to stop watching SNL.

Really? I think it's awesome that Trump watches SNL and it bugs him so much. Could we ask for any more?

I wonder what Loni Anderson thinks of all this.