Wednesday 26 October 2016

What's It All About, Newman?



Dog experts tell me that Newman can smell cancer.

Ball sacks, I say.

If Newman can smell cancer, why can't he smell when I have the flu? Why can't he smell that I want to sleep for 48 hours and if he continues sticking his nose in my business I will tear him a new one.

No nose can smell its own crap on a daily basis and then immediately switch to cancer.

Pet articles describe the owner/pet relationship as "an almost indescribable and deep bond…"

Let me describe it for you.

Newman craps on rug. I clean it up.

Newman pukes in shoes. I clean it up.

I make chicken sandwich. Newman steals it.

I vacuum rug. Newman sheds on it.

Newman burns holes in my neck with his eyes. I walk him.

Newman gets whatever he wants. I don't.

Does that describe things a little better for you? I hope so.