Wednesday 26 October 2016

I Can't Find the Switch



Where is the switch? I can't find mine.

I don't think I've even seen the switch. What does it look like? Is it an on/off switch or a dimmer?

Have you ever found your switch?

Maybe I don't have one. Maybe you don't have one. Or are we all born with one?

I wish I could find my switch because then things would be so much clearer for me.

Is it hidden on my body somewhere? It can't be "there". I'm turning "him" on and off all the time, but it still doesn't happen.

My switch could be broken. I should consult an electrician.

I guess I'll keep looking.

But so far, I can't find the switch that so many Trump supporters seem to use to turn off their brain and support their man with ever more insane arguments.

I've gotta have one. I'll keep looking and let you know.