Friday 1 September 2017

Piddly Diddly

I ordered a glass of milk at Starbucks and they asked me if I need room for coffee.

I have fond memories of the Air Show at the CNE, but it gets so crowded these days, and it's really loud. I'm gonna watch it on radar. Best seat in the house.

If you grow up on a one way street, should your parents teach you to look both ways when crossing that street? What if you grow up near an airport? Should you learn to look left, right, and up? I guess near a submarine base you should learn to look left, right, and down.

Now that I'm a dog walker, I feel like I should develop my own dogma. Thank God I don't have to transport any dogs in my car. Then I'd be dealing with carma, and carma's a biatch.

My friend was complaining that he suffered from athlete's feet. I was aghast. I wish I had athlete's feet. I'd be a way better tennis player, where footwork is so crucial. I also wish I had athlete's arm for my swing.