Thursday 28 January 2016

? Book

I have a great idea for a social media service. Revolutionary, really.

I've been testing a few different names:



Holier-than-thou BOOK

Your entire life has been lived the wrong way BOOK

You're not worthy BOOK

Do what this article says because I took the time to find it, I posted it and agree with it BOOK (this one might be a bit too long, but needs focus group testing)

Do what I say. I don't do it, but I say it so you should do it BOOK.

There's no truth but my truth BOOK

There's no truth but your truth, which is based on lies BOOK

Stop eating that BOOK

Start eating this BOOK

Look at what I just ate BOOK

Maybe I should read a book BOOK

I'll have another glass of whine BOOK

You are guilty of something BOOK

Chances are you or your ancestors have participated in genocide BOOK

Apologize BOOK

I'm angry BOOK

I don't care if you've survived this long without my advice, you need it now BOOK

Look at that mountain. Have you ever seen a mountain like that? BOOK

Pithy saying.jpg BOOK

Most of my friends don't know who the hell I am BOOK

"Friends" BOOK

Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose BOOK (Canadian version)

Read my blog, you'll laugh BOOK (my favourite)




Oh shit. Some guy named Wahlberg, or is it Iceberg? Carlsberg? maybe it's Zuckerberg, already thought of it.