Monday 18 November 2013

Am I Upworthy?

Have you ever watched videos on upworthy.com?

You might want to try. Some fascinating stuff here.

I watched one video where this guy in a car would keep going round and round a drive-thru restaurant and pay for the people behind him, who were, of course, complete strangers and not expecting a free meal.

Cool. Very nice of him. It's some kind of fast food burger joint, so I guess he's contributing to and encouraging obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, heart attacks, diabetes etc.

But still, real nice of him.

This video gave me a great idea. I think it might be unique in its strategy and brilliance.

I'm going to find out who and where this nice guy is.

Then, when my daughter needs $5,000 braces, I will take her at the same time this nice guy takes his kid to the orthodontist. I will get in line behind him and hope to hell he pays for ME.

When this nice guy takes his kid to register at Harvard, I will be there behind him in the line with my daughter.

The Mercedes lot? That too.

Christmas, birthdays, wedding, all of it. I will stock this guy until he's broke.

Yes, upworthy.com is very useful to check out.