Saturday 29 October 2022

Movie Madness

When are we getting paid, honey?

James Cameron has been working on Avatar 2 for about 1500 years now. And it's almost done. He recently bragged at how this is the most complicated thing he's ever done.

It's called Avatar: The Way of Water. And with global warming and the rising oceans, it will have way more water than anticipated. When you see it in the theatre, you will be knee deep in swampy, salty water. It will be that real.

It's so real and complicated, even God is jealous.

Quoting God: Gee, if I knew a project could be so amazingly real, I would have spent longer than 6 days on the universe. I definitely would have spent more money on stuff so, like, perfectly good stars don't just blow up. I sure didn't expect that 98% of all species would die off before the wonderfully amazing homo sapien showed up. I see and know everything, and yet hindsight is still 20/20. Hats off to Cameron.