Wednesday 4 June 2014

Will I go to Sandals?

I realize my last story might cause some confusion, especially with the Big Guy. I certainly don't want that.

Just because I don't step into a church and listen to some pedophile tell me how to be a good person doesn't mean I am an atheist.

Religion and God really have nothing to do with each other. If I were God and saw you getting up early Sunday morning to go to a stuffy, hot building and then brunch, I would say you are a fool. Your first mistake was getting up early on Sunday. Then you paid way too much for those eggs with the dash of parsley on them. Come on. Think! How much are eggs at home?

I suppose I am an agnostic, but only because God is too. I mean when it comes to Him believing in me. Sometimes He does, sometimes He doesn't. He's not really sure. At least it feels that way.

Will I go from playing piano at a nursery school to rock stardom or not? Please make up your mind. I'm waiting.

More and more, the question of a creator is a quantum mechanical one.

And that makes sense. He's there until you need a lottery win. Then He's not. He's a He, then He's a She. He's in the building. God has now left the building.

God will not be pinned down by anyone!

And life is one big quantum mechanical equation. When I'm gone, I'll become part of that grand minus sign.