Friday 29 September 2023

Weather Torn

I tell ya, I'm really torn about this weather.

Beautiful, sunny, hot weather allows me to wear my two-piece bathing suit even longer into the year, guzzle beer on the dock, and show off my skin-coloured tats, starting noon sharp. And people don't stare, because they're enjoying the weather too.

For a fraction of a second, in-between burps, I say "wait a minute".  This weather means we're all doomed, eventually. When? Who knows? Hopefully just before the moment people say to themselves, hey, you don't look so hot in that two-piecer anymore.

It's kind of nice existing during this existential crisis, when the weather is so gorgeous. I mean, when the dinosaurs died off, the weather really sucked. Meteorites will do that.

So, we're kind of lucky. Humanity will die off with a really nice tan, probably in a beer garden somewhere.