Monday 8 October 2018

Xmas Shopping

If I buy everyone wrapping paper as an Xmas present, do I need to wrap it? Technically, it's wrapped in itself. And if I wrap it, can I use some of the paper from the wrapping paper present to wrap the wrapping paper present? Or do I buy separate wrapping paper to wrap the wrapping paper? Seems like a waste.

If I wrap the wrapping paper with wrapping paper, how do you know when the wrapping paper wrapping the wrapping paper present ends and the actual wrapping paper present begins?

When you think about it (and I know you are right now), how can anyone tell if I wrapped the wrapping paper present with separate wrapping paper or used the wrapping paper from the wrapping paper present? You could never be sure, and conceivably keep opening the wrapping paper until you get to the cardboard cylinder at the centre. In this case, I'll tell them to save the wrapping paper the wrapping paper present is wrapped in, or just tell them I got them a cardboard cylinder for Xmas.

Either way, giving wrapping paper as an Xmas gift gets a bad wrap.

Maybe it's easier just to get everyone wifi for Xmas. Should I wrap that? How?