Wednesday 19 August 2015

Drove Down The Wrong Madison Avenue

Um, ah, well, okay, yes, my name does appear on the hacker-exposed list of Ashley Madison clients.

I can explain.

I was doing research for a very important upcoming political blog that will change the landscape of the current American political race.

This blog required me to research, um, past Presidents, and one of those presidents was James Madison, President from 1809-1817.

Ya, I know, that goes pretty far back, but I'm a stickler for research.

Anywho, while researching Jimmy, I also need information on his wife, DOLLEY Madison.

That's DOLLEY, okay?

I swear I typed Dolley Madison in Google. Is it my fault a North Korean-created virus took hold of my machine and redirected me to ASHLEY?

No, it's not!

I mean, look below. It's a painting of Dolley Madison.


Now I ask you – would I have an affair with this women? Okay, she is kinda cute. Love the rosy cheeks and looks like a great chance to play motor boat with her.

But I highly doubt this is how the average Ashley Madison worker looks or dresses.

Wait a minute. No, I'm wrong. I was actually looking for Dolly Madison ice cream. Had a craving.

Okay, actually, I was…

Oh, never mind. I'm busted.