Wednesday 12 May 2021

Fordified Ontario

I rest easy at night knowing that Doug the Slug is keeping Ontario safe.

The best way to do that is to fine people for being inside and outside. Police have charged four people for driving in a car together. Not fair. As the weather gets warmer, I would like to have a pool, and if a car pool is my only option, why punish me?

The good news is you can't be fined for being beside yourself, unless you have split personality and there's more than 5 of you.

Physics tells us that if you're not inside, you're outside. But that's illegal too. The other day I was fined for golfing. I pleaded with the judge. Fortunately because it was mini-golf, the fine was smaller.

The judge and I had a laugh about how difficult the shot is around the windmill. He uses a wedge but I use a driver. Different strokes for different folks, I say. Good thing I was driving alone.